Mini taco appetizers. Mini Taco BitesReal Housemoms. ranch dressing, shells, lettuce, hamburger, tomatoes, shredded cheddar cheese. With their crunchy-chewy texture, mini ground beef tacos are sure to be the favorite finger food at your next gathering. DIRECTIONS In small bowl, combine sour cream and taco seasoning.
You can make taco appetizers in advance of your party and bake them in the taco shape in the oven. These Mini Taco Cups are so versatile! They are a great low key appetizer that you will only spend a few minutes on and they are perfect for cocktail parties or tailgate parties! arab have Mini taco appetizers using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mini taco appetizers
- You need of appetizers.
- You need 20 of scoop style tortilla chips.
- You need 1/2 lb of lean ground beef.
- It’s 20 tsp of sour cream.
- It’s 1/4 cup of grated cheddar cheese.
- It’s 3 tbsp of taco seasoning.
- It’s 1/4 cup of bread crumbs.
- It’s 1 large of egg, beaten.
- It’s 1/2 cup of shredded iceburg lettuce.
These mini taco salads, or tacito salads are the cheekiest little appetizer bites. They are naturally gluten-free and vegetarian and loaded with sharp cheddar cheese and fresh veggies. Both flour and corn tortillas are appropriate for mini tacos; it just depends on personal taste and on whether you want your taco shells soft or hard, warmed, baked or fried. Appetizer Recipe: Delicious Mini Taco Cups.
Mini taco appetizers instructions
- Mix chopped meat, taco seasoning, egg and bread crumbs..
- Form miniature meatballs about the size of a ping pong..
- In preheated 375°F oven, bake meatballs for 15- 20 minutes or until browned and cooked through..
- On a platter take tortilla scoop chips, a tablespoon of shredded lettuce, top with meatball..
- Top meatball with teaspoon of sour cream and sprinkle of cheddar cheese..
- Saw this on pintrest. Made my own recipe..
- Recipe by taylor68too.
If you're like me, you love tacos. · These mini taco appetizers are ideal for game day or tailgating. A quick & easy throw together with layers of refried. This recipe is a hybrid between a taco and banh mi. Mini biscuit shells are stuffed with sweet and spicy barbecue meat and crunchy, tangy coleslaw. I have made this Taco dip many times but never thought of serving it in these individual tortilia chips!