Spinach ,bacon and cheese cup appetizers. Spinach, Cheddar cheese, bacon, eggs, and cream make up the delectable filling for this yummy quiche, which is made with a premade pie crust. And it is the best tasting quiche I have had in years. Never any complaints when I make it.
Pour over layered ingredients in crust. Pillsbury™ refrigerated biscuits make easy work of these Mexican-inspired appetizers that are punched up with taco seasoning, tomatoes and green chiles. This delicious Swiss cheese, spinach and bacon quiche is made using refrigerated pie crust making this a fast quiche to whip up. arab have Spinach ,bacon and cheese cup appetizers using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spinach ,bacon and cheese cup appetizers
- You need of appetizer cups.
- It’s 2 of pie crust for 9" pie, freshly made or store bought.
- It’s 8 oz of softened cream cheese.
- Prepare 2 large of eggs, beaten.
- It’s 1 of green onion finely chopped.
- You need 3 oz of asiago cheese, grated.
- You need 8 slice of cooked bacon, crumbled.
- It’s 1 cup of thawed frozen spinach squeezed of liquids.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- You need 1/4 cup of all purpose flour.
Combine the eggs, cream, salt and pepper in a food processor or blender. Layer the spinach, bacon and cheese in the bottom of the pie crust. You'll love this Spinach & Artichoke Cups recipe! Your favorite dip — in these adorable little wonton So for a SuperBowl appetizer idea this year, I present to you a marriage of two of my favorite Bacon Cups (can be done), Parmesan cheese cups…I like this!
Spinach ,bacon and cheese cup appetizers step by step
- Preheat oven to 425°F..
- Roll out pie crust to 1/8" thick. Cut 16 , 3 1/2" circles..
- Place each circle of crust into muffin tin and press all around to fit..
- In a bowl beat cream cheese until smooth, add in eggs, spinach, onion, bacon, salt , pepper and garlic and flour. Mix together..
- Divide batter amongst muffin cups and top each with a sprinkle of cheese..
- Bake 11-15 minutes..
- Best enjoyed warm!.
I'll try this with filo pastry too and see what. Our frittata is made with fresh spinach, bacon and cheddar cheese and serves four to six people. This frittata recipe features spinach, bacon and cheddar cheese. It's perfect for holiday brunches or other special occasions—even dinner. Potluck Appetizers Appetizer Recipes Spinach Appetizers Holiday Appetizers Vegetarian Recipes Cooking These luscious Bacon Mac and Cheese Cups loaded with two kinds of cheese and ranch flavor An easy, crowd-pleasing appetizer recipe using spinach, parmesan cheese and herb stuffing.