Savory Mushroom Appetizers. These Savory Vegetarian Stuffed Mushrooms are so delicious, moist and make the perfect appetizer to any meal or occasion! Made with black beans, corn, onions, peppers, sour cream, mayonnaise. See more ideas about Appetizers, Appetizer recipes, Appetizer snacks.
Savory stuffed mushrooms make a great addition to your appetizer tray. These feature a sour cream and vegetable stuffing and are topped with tiny broccoli florets for color and extra flavor. From savory to sweet, we have easy, crowd-pleasing recipes for every taste bud. arab cook Savory Mushroom Appetizers using 7 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Savory Mushroom Appetizers
- It’s 1 packages of whole mushrooms, stems removed.
- It’s 1 packages of real bacon crumbles (or make your own).
- It’s 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 packages of cream cheese, softened.
- Prepare 1 of spring onion (also called scallions or green onions).
- It’s 1 of fresh tarragon sprigs (optional).
- You need 1 of fresh chives (optional).
Now ReadingThe Best Appetizer Recipes in the Whole Entire Universe. Photo "Savory Mushroom Appetizer in Puff Pastry" can be used for personal and commercial purposes according to the conditions of the purchased Royalty-free license. The mushrooms are great with grilled chicken, too! These savory sauteed mushrooms are easy to make and they are wonderful with grilled, roasted, or pan-grilled meat or poultry.
Savory Mushroom Appetizers instructions
- preheat oven to 350°F.
- line baking sheet with aluminum foil (clean-up timesaver step, optional).
- Spray aluminum foil with non-stick cooking spray & arrange mushroom caps stem-side down on baking sheet..
- Bake in oven for approx 10 min, remove, flip, give another quick shot of cooking spray & put back in oven to cook for another 10 min..
- remove from oven, if caps are full of water, turn upside down on paper towels to drain while cooling.
- mix bacon crumbles & cheddar cheese in a bowl.
- form small balls of bacon mixture to fit inside each mushroom cap, and return to oven for approx 3 min (watch them, time varies depending on size of mushrooms!).
- remove from oven & let cool..
- place a smear of cream cheese on top of cooled caps.
- garnish with spring onion (to make sure you can taste the onion, try to use one slice from the thick part of the onion & one piece of the green for color), or tarragon sprigs with long-cut chives.
- Variations: If you like the taste or convenience of using the mushrooms raw, simply follow the recipe but don't cook anything (also dramatically reduces time to prepare!) It changes the recipe from being a savory, warm app, to a much fresher, lighter appetizer. :::: also, experiment with different garnishments; green olives instead of the onion added a slightly different kick.
The Best Savory Appetizers Recipes on Yummly A fragrant and satisfying appetizer (as well as an excellent use for leftover roast pork and poached or Tender leaf-wrapped bundles of sticky rice filled with savory nuggets of pork and mushroom. Learn how to create savory tarts by using puff pastry and a variety of amazing fillings such as Grab some prosciutto and brie and you can enjoy a savory tart slice as an appetizer before dinner. Savory mushroom cake by Greek chef Akis Petretzikis. A spectacularly tasty savory cake made with mushrooms, Cretan apaki meat, dried figs, thyme and gruyere!