Mini Pizza Bites – For Kids' Parties or Appetizers. These little pizza bites are great for kids, and for parties ! This is a quick and easy party appetizer recipe. Kids absolutely love this mini pizza snack and is perfect for birthday parties.
Mini pizza bites are a quick and tasty recipe made with frozen fillo shells and pizza sauce that is the perfect appetizer. This is a great appetizer for a buffet party or a wonderful addition to an appetizer party, especially in the winter. The little pizza bites are even good at room temperature, but you can. arab have Mini Pizza Bites – For Kids' Parties or Appetizers using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mini Pizza Bites – For Kids' Parties or Appetizers
- Prepare of Pizza dough.
- Prepare 100 grams of Bread (strong) flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare 7 grams of Yeast.
- Prepare 50 ml of Lukewarm water.
- Prepare 20 of grams~ Tomato sauce (store-bought or homemade).
- It’s 50 of grams~ Cheese (mozzarella/pizza mix).
- Prepare 1 of Toppings of your choice.
Mini Pizza Bites – These tiny pizza bites are perfect for cooking with kids and are delicious snacks or for putting in lunchboxes. These Jalapeño Popper Bites are slightly addictive but so easy. Crescent rolls, jalapeños, cream cheese and bacon. They were a staple on Saturday nights when I was kid.
Mini Pizza Bites – For Kids' Parties or Appetizers step by step
- Combine the bread flour with the salt, olive oil and yeast, and add luke warm water and mix. Leave the mixture at room temperature for more than 30 minutes until it doubles in size..
- Punch down the dough. Dust with flour and roll it out to a thickness of 0.5 cm. Cut out shapes with cookie cutters. Preheat the oven to 200℃..
- Put the tomato sauce (I used store-bought tomato sauce with basil) on top of the dough using a spoon..
- Add the cheese on top. Then add the minced toppings of your choice. (I only used cheese.) Bake in the oven for 10~15 minutes..
- You can bake them quickly as they are small, and the dough is thin. I baked mine for about 10 minutes at 200℃.
- You can use store-bought pizza crust instead of homemade dough. Homemade tomato sauce is fine as well. Taco sauce is a great alternative for grownups..
My mom and dad would cut up all of my favourite toppings-usually a mix of mushroom, green pepper and onions-and then I would slather English muffins with. Home » Appetizers & Snacks » Pizzette – Mini Pizza Bites With Assorted Toppings. It's perfect for any party, family gathering or buffet table. No Italian apperitivo goes without at least one flavor of these! Just imagine, how cool is it to taste all those pizza flavors without stuffing your belly like a.