Snack Bhelpuri. Bhel puri is a low calorie snack that is addictive, tastes delicious & is flavored packed. In this post I have shared in detail How to make bhel puri along with the preparation of. Bhel puri a puffed rice snack that can be eaten by the spoonful or scooped onto a flatbread or chip.
This is a popular snack with street vendors in Mumbai. Every vendor has his own twist to bhel puri but two main ingredients. Bhel puri is one of the popular chaat in India and it is a delicious mixture of puffed rice Follow this instant and easy recipe and make yummy Bombay bhelpuri chaat at home in. arab have Snack Bhelpuri using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Snack Bhelpuri
- Prepare 2 cup of puffed rice.
- It’s 1 of chopped onion.
- It’s 1 of chopped tomato.
- Prepare 4-5 of papdies.
- You need 2 of chopped boiled potatoes.
- You need 1 tsp of tomato ketchup.
- You need 8-10 of roasted peanuts.
- Prepare 2-3 tsp of coriander leaves.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of green chutney.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of chat masala.
- You need 1/4 cup of thin sev.
Bhelpuri is also available at most Indian joints and is served as a tangy and crunchy snack for Bhel puri has a strong association with the city of Mumbai and is the dominant snack on the beaches of. Garnish the bhel puri with crunchy noodles and cilantro before serving. Serve the bhel puri as a light snack along with your favorite refreshing drink. This Bhel Puri recipe is Excellent and find more Great recipes, tried & tested recipes from NDTV Food.
Snack Bhelpuri instructions
- Put puffed rice in a bowl. Add onions,tomatoes,sev in it..
- Now add peanuts, crushed papdi,potatoes, tomato ketchup,green chutney,chat masala and salt in it..
- Mix it well, now garnish with coriander leaves..
Bhel Puri is a classic street food made with a combination of puffed rice and raw Mumbai Style Bhel Puri Recipe is a simple and easy snack that is made from puffed rice. This soul-satisfying bhel puri snack can brighten up your day in a snap as soon you take that savoury first bite. Our bhelpuri recipe is a homage to this most-loved chaat. Bhel Puri – an Indian savoury snack and a type of chaat made with puffed rice, sev I am taking you all to a beach in Mumbai with today's post! Bhel Puri is a savoury snack and.