Crispy poha snack. Crispy Poha Fingers – पोहा के क्रिस्पी फ़िंगर्स – Poha Starters recipe in Hindi. Today let's make Poha Fingers Recipe These Poha Fingers are super tasty Perfect for Adult and superb for Evening snacks ▽ Link Video. Poha kachori is a crispy snack made from beaten or flattened rice (poha).
Poha is a simple but hearty breakfast and brunch dish that originated in Northern India. Also known as aloo poha, it is made of pressed rice, potatoes, onions, and spices and is a quick and easy meal to. Spicy chivda crunchy savory snack is quick and easy to make. arab cook Crispy poha snack using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crispy poha snack
- Prepare 2 cup of thin poha.
- It’s 1 cup of murmura.
- It’s Handful of peanuts.
- Prepare 2-3 of dry red chilis.
- It’s of Oil mustard & curry leaves for seasoning & turmeric.
Chivda, also known as poha, is flattened rice that is flavored with spices. Chivda / Oven roasted poha chivda – is a kind of crispy snack prepared with roasted poha, puffed rice and combination of nuts and dals. This version is slightly healthy as its roasted in traditional oven. This healthy snack is made by roasting thin poha variety with few spices, curry leaves and nuts (peanuts Thin Poha: There are two types of poha varieties available in the market, thin and thick.
Crispy poha snack instructions
- In a heavy bottom pan add 2 tbsp of oil & season with mustard, curry leaves.
- Add peanuts & fry them for few seconds. Add chillies & 1/4 tsp of turmeric..
- Add poha & murmura & salt to the mixture of seasoning & mix well. On a low flame cook for about 10 mins stirring every 1 to 2 mins..
- Take a bite to check if the mixture is crispy or hard. If it is hard then it needs to be on low flame for few more mins..
Poha chudva is one of the famous snack mostly prepared in Indian homes. It is the best time pass snack. Easy to make and easier to eat, this flattened rice snack is an Indian pantry staple. It's light and packed with flavor This Recipe Appears In. Beyond Curry: Poha Chivda (Indian Flattened Rice Snack).