Crispy pasta snack. To prepare the Crispy Pasta Snack, pasta is cooked and dried completely. Then, it is deep-fried and tossed with aromatic and flavourful seasonings such as mixed herbs. Crispy Pasta Snack recipe is an easy-to-make and needs very minimal ingredients, with flavors that will knock you off!
Made with dried herbs mixture and boiled pasta, this simple snack recipe is best served with cold beverages. This crispy roasted chickpeas recipe is the perfect salty, crunchy healthy snack! Crispy Pata or crispy pork leg is a popular Filipino pork dish. arab have Crispy pasta snack using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crispy pasta snack
- It’s 1 cup of pasta.
- Prepare 3 cups of water.
- You need 1 tsp of oil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 cup of corn flour.
- You need 1/2 cube of seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
This dish can be eaten as a main dish or as a pulutan. It goes well with spicy vinegar. The Best Pasta Snack Recipes on Yummly One-bowl Caramel Snack Cake With Caramel Glaze, Assorted Snack Cupcakes, Wheat Bread Snack.
Crispy pasta snack instructions
- Pour 3cups of water, add 1tsp of oil, 1/2tsp of salt then set on flame..
- Add 1cup of pasta in the boiled water and cook for 15-20 minutes.
- Drain and do not add cold water.
- Pour in a bowl and separate the ones that stick.
- Add 1/4cup corn flour and toss.
- Fry in a hot oil until crispy.
- Drain and it looks like this.
- Pour in a bowl, add a half cube of seasoning and 1tsp of red chilli powder and toss.
Pasta Chips are made with semolina flour and Italian herbs. We've married this Tuscan inspired chip. These crispy roasted parmesan chickpeas are a healthy snack loaded with protein, fiber, and a whole lot of deliciousness! Pasta Chips and puffed Bow Ties are healthy delicious alternatives to We're all ears! Crispy Pata is the ultimate pork dish!