Fafda Gujarati snack. Cuisine: Indian special popular snack of Gujrat Fafda is a popular Gujrati snack. Fafda and Jalebi makes great combination. Learn how to make start to.
Fafda (Gujarati: ફાફડા) is a popular Gujarati snack. In many festivals, fafda is the most preferred snack. Fafda is rectangular in shape and yellowish in complexion. arab cook Fafda Gujarati snack using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fafda Gujarati snack
- It’s 1 cup (250 gram) of besan flour.
- You need 1 tsp of ajwain.
- It’s 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 2 tbsp of oil for moan.
- You need As required of Water for kneading dough.
- It’s as required of Oil for deep frying.
Fafda got famous by a festival named Dusherra. Fafda are spicy and crunchy which is made of chickpea consists of long strips of dough which Do give it try and enjoy this classic snack with your loved ones… Fafda Jalebi Recipe – Gujarati Snack. Fafda recipe with step by step pics. Fafda is a fried crispy crunchy tasty snack made with besan (gram flour), laced with carom seeds and black pepper.
Fafda Gujarati snack instructions
- Take 1 bowl add flour salt chilli powder, turmeric powder, baking soda/ papad kharo, 2 tbsp oil ajwain black pepper powder and mix it.
- Knead the dough adding water as required and knead soft dough. Knead dough for 5 to 10 minutes more adding oil knead dough soft and smooth. Now cover the dough with a moist cloth and rest the dough for 30 minutes.after 30 minutes knead it again make sure the dough should be soft.
- Pinch a dough size ball and make a cylindrical shape. On the wooden board place the dough and stick one side. Press and stretch it thin with the help of palms in forward direction..
- Scrape off with the help of a knife carefully without damaging fafda. Now deep fry in hot oil.
- Do not over crowd the Fafda. Deep fry in oil in medium flame. Fry Fafda on medium flame on both sides till they turn golden and crispy.
- Serve Fafda with fry green chili, samvara, tea and chutney as per your choice… And enjoy Gujarati snacks.
It is a popular Gujarati vegan snack. Fafda is a traditional Gujarati snack, which is kind of like a test of one's cooking skills! This crispy besan snack requires a lot of practice, and once you master the art, it shows your culinary prowess. Fafda is very popular Gujarati snack recipe made with gram flour. It is very easy to make Fafda a perfect tea time snack recipe or can be had at anytime of the day. make gujarati fafda with step by step photo and video recipe. snack or farsan is very important part of gujarati cuisine or gujarati snacks. farsan is a broad category of snacks specifically prepared from.