Herbed Mushroom Mini Pizza Appetizers. Cook mushrooms in bacon fat until limp. On a lightly floured board, roll out the pie pastry. Reviews for: Photos of Sausage and Mushroom Mini Pizzas.
Stir in cheese, mushrooms, butter and herbs-spices. Why are small things so darn cute? Babies, kittens, puppies—if it's pint-sized, it's adorable. arab cook Herbed Mushroom Mini Pizza Appetizers using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Herbed Mushroom Mini Pizza Appetizers
- It’s 2 of flatbread pitas (white or wheat) cut into 8 pieces.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of granulated garlic.
- You need 1/3 cup of sauteed teriyaki mushrooms.
- It’s 3 of chopped green onions.
- You need 1/4 cup of shredded mozzerella cheese.
- It’s 2 of sprigs fresh dill, finely chopped.
So when it comes to apps and snacks, it's only natural: the smaller, the better. These bite-sized mini treats are almost too cute to eat. Mini pizza bites are quick and delicious little appetizers made with frozen mini filo shells or rounds of dough. The filling is very simple but can be changed in various ways.
Herbed Mushroom Mini Pizza Appetizers instructions
- Preheat oven to a low broil..
- Spread olive oil and granulated garlic over cut up pita bread pieces..
- Add chopped green onions over pita bread..
- Add sauteed mushrooms over green onions..
- Spread shredded mozzarella cheese over top of mushrooms and green onions..
- Sprinkle tops of pita bread with chopped fresh dill..
- Broil for 8 minutes until cheese is melted and golden brown. Enjoy with marinara sauce or as is..
You could use chopped cooked onions or mushrooms in place of the minced green onions. This Mini Mushroom Pizza recipe is Excellent and find more Great recipes, tried & tested recipes from NDTV Food. A delicious snack for parties, these Mini pizzas topped with mushrooms, corn and cheese are sure to get everyone's attention and cravings sorted. Mini Pizza Appetizers are so quick and easy to prepare using ready-made puff pastry. Find healthy, delicious mushroom appetizer recipes, from the food and nutrition experts at EatingWell.