Fafda Ghathiya (Gujrati Snack). .gujarati fafda with step by step photo and video recipe. snack or farsan is very important part of gujarati cuisine or gujarati snacks category of snacks specifically prepared from besan in which fafda recipe is highly popular. more commonly the snacks are prepared on. India state Gujarat is very popular for the Fafda-jalebi, Besan Dhokla, Khandvi, Patra, Dabeli, Ragdo, must try these street food in India. Cuisine: Indian special popular snack of Gujrat Fafda is a popular Gujrati snack.
Fafda (Gujarati: ફાફડા) is a popular Gujarati snack. In many festivals, fafda is the most preferred snack. Fafda is rectangular in shape and yellowish in complexion. arab cook Fafda Ghathiya (Gujrati Snack) using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fafda Ghathiya (Gujrati Snack)
- It’s 3 cup of basan flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- You need 1/2 cup of oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of papad kharo.
- You need 1 tsp of Hing.
- It’s 1 tsp of ajmo.
Fafda got famous by a festival named Dusherra. make gujarati fafda with step by step photo and video recipe. snack or farsan is very important part of gujarati cuisine or gujarati snacks. farsan is a broad category of snacks specifically prepared from besan in which fafda recipe is highly popular. Gathia (often called ganthia), especially lamba Fafda is crunchy snack made from Chick pea flour and served with hot fried chillis Gathia: Lamba, fafda or Pata Gathia (ganthia). The Gujarati's love this breakfast the most! The Gujarati Fafda Recipe is a traditional crunchy snack that is synonymous with Gujarati cuisine.
Fafda Ghathiya (Gujrati Snack) step by step
- Firstly, in a large mixing bowl add besan,ajwain,papad kharo,salt as taste,also oil and mix well..
- Further add water as required and knead. knead for 5 minutes or till the dough turns soft and smooth..
- Pinch a ball sized dough,make a cylindrical shape. on a wooden board place the dough and stick one side. press & stretch it thin with the help of palms in forward direction. scrape off with the help of knife without breaking the fafda.Try knead the dough every few time.now deep fry in hot oil. do not over crowd the fafdas as they wont cook well..
- Stir occasionally keeping the flame on medium. fry fafdas for a minute or two, till they turn golden and crispy. finally, serve gujarati fafda with green chutney or kadi..
Made of gram flour and other spices, Gujarati Fafda Recipe is a convenient and quick snacking option that can be had at anytime of the day or mixed with other dry snacks like puffed rice. Fafda are spicy and crunchy which is made of chickpea consists of long strips of dough which have been deep fried and Jalebi are sweet, tangy and soft fried sweet Do give it try and enjoy this classic snack with your loved ones… Fafda Jalebi Recipe – Gujarati Snack. Fafda is very popular Gujarati snack recipe made with gram flour. It is very easy to make Fafda a perfect tea time snack recipe or can be had at anytime of the day. Serve these crispy gram flour fafda with chutney and green chili pickle to make your snack time more enjoyable.