Brinjal quick snack. The quickest and healthiest snack of its kind. Ideal for tea time and even breakfast. This Ramadan dont load yourself with baingan pakoras have these.
Brinjal chutney recipe with step by step pics – simple, easy and quick chutney made with You can also add ½ tsp oil just before serving. This brinjal chutney will go well with snacks like aloo pakora. This delightful brinjal moju/eggplant pickle is a lovely side dish, can be enjoyed as part of any main meal including meat and poultry or fish or seafood dishes. arab have Brinjal quick snack using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Brinjal quick snack
- You need 3 of Brinjal.
- You need 150 gm of besan/gram flour.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of Red chilli powder.
- It’s 1 pinch of Baking soda.
- You need as needed of Water.
- It’s 3 cup of oil for frying.
This goes particularly well with yellow rice. A simple brinjal fry recipe and a perfect side dish for rice. This recipe was taught by my mom. Cut the brinjals into thin slices and keep aside.
Brinjal quick snack step by step
- Heat a pan add oil for deep fry..
- Take a mixing bowl add besan flour, Salt, baking powder, red chilli powder and water mix it well. Make a thick batter. Keep aside..
- Cutt the brinjal into thin slices..
- Put the brinjal slices into the batter and dip it nicely. Put it into the oil for deep fry..
- Now brinjal quick snack is ready..
Heat oil in a frying pan. When hot add the sliced brinjals. Brinjal, also known as eggplant, is simmered in a spicy coconut milk broth in this authentic Indian side dish that is vegetarian. Ennai Kathirika (Brinjal) masala – How to make Ennai Kathirika (Brinjal) masala. A delicious brinjal dish made Tamil Nadu style, this Kathirikai Poondu Pirattal Recipe spiced with a sambar power is something you must try in your kitchen.