Ramadan Special – Baked baby Eggplants (Yummy Appetizers). Farm Fresh Yummy Eggplant Fry Curry Ramadan Special Beguni Recipe Batter Fried Eggplant Village Food is our video topic. Farm Fresh Yummy Eggplant Fry Curry Ramadan Special Beguni Recipe Batter Fried Eggplant Village Food. Village Food Yummy Morog Polao Recipe Ramadan Special Chicken Polau Cooking Village Style Ifter.
Line a baking tray with aluminum foil. Lightly and evenly drizzle some olive oil on the sheet (or use a spray can). Grilled Eggplant in Sweet Chili Garlic Sauce – this simple Chinese eggplant recipe can be made with either stir-fried, grilled or roasted eggplants. arab have Ramadan Special – Baked baby Eggplants (Yummy Appetizers) using 17 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ramadan Special – Baked baby Eggplants (Yummy Appetizers)
- You need 8-10 of baby eggplants.
- It’s 1 tbsp. of oil.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of cumin seeds.
- Prepare pinch of asafoetida.
- It’s 1-2 of onions, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of tswp. garlic, chopped.
- It’s 1-2 of fresh chilies, chopped.
- You need 1 of tomato, chopped.
- It’s to taste of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp. of turmeric powder.
- It’s 1 tsp. of red chili flakes or to taste.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of garam masala powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp. of coriander leaves, chopped.
- It’s 1/2 cup of mozarella cheese, grated.
- It’s 1 tsp. of olive oil.
- You need 2 pinches of pepper powder.
- Prepare of coriander leaves to garnish.
Crispy Baked Eggplant – The Fountain Avenue Kitchen. Fountain Avenue Kitchen is a collection of quick, easy and healthy recipes aimed to fit crazy. Ramadan Special Baked Baby Eggplants Yummy Appetizers. Features of the app # Step by step easy to follow # Full offline # Attractive design # Eggplant Recipes search.
Ramadan Special – Baked baby Eggplants (Yummy Appetizers) step by step
- Cut the eggplants into half and soak them in salted water for 10-15 minutes. Drain and pat dry with a kitchen towel..
- Score them with a knife..
- Heat the oil in a pan and temper with cumin seeds and asafoetida. Saute for a few seconds..
- Add the onion, garlic and fresh chilies. Fry on a medium flame till light brown..
- Add the tomatoes, salt, chili flakes and turmeric powder. Fry till the tomatoes are nicely mashed..
- Add coriander leaves & garam masala. Combine everything well and keep aside..
- In a bowl, mix together the eggplants, pinch of salt, pepper powder and 1 tsp. olive oil. Arrange them on a baking tray lined with butter paper..
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 200 degrees for 8-10 minutes..
- When the eggplants are baked, remove them from the oven and spoon some of the onion mix over each one of them..
- Then add some grated cheese over it and bake again for 5-7 minutes..
- Serve as an appetizer, garnished with coriander leaves..
First time I made an eggplant dip, and it was surprisingly tasty. The mixture of roasted bell peppers, eggplants, feta cheese, garlic and onion was so yummy and flavorful. Brush all sides with olive oil. Place halves cut-side down on a baking sheet. This Baked Eggplant Parmesan recipe is lightened up a bit with baked (instead of fried) panko-crusted roasted eggplant, and layered up with a zesty combination of marinara, cheeses and fresh herbs.