Brad's Lil smokie appetizer. This appetizer gets props for being super easy and making the house smell nice. I never knew jelly and catsup combined could be edible, let alone pretty good, especially heated. Bacon Wrapped Lil' Smokies are a sweet and salty bundles of joy.
Cheesy Little Smokie CupsCenter Cut Cook. cheddar cheese, little smokies, wonton wrappers, bbq sauce. Bacon Wrapped Little Smokie Jalapeno PoppersCopykat Recipes. Here's an appetizer that anyone can make: Easy Lil Smokies Appetizer Recipe. arab cook Brad's Lil smokie appetizer using 2 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Brad's Lil smokie appetizer
- It’s 2 of pkgs cheese filled Lil smokies.
- Prepare 2 of tube crescent roll dough.
You've probably seen this recipe around from time. Easy Lil Smokies Appetizer, Crock Pot, BBQ, Sauce, Barbecue, cocktail wieners, Easy Recipe, southern cooking, party foods. Empty Lil Smokies into a pot and coat with BBQ, cover and heat until bubbly. You can keep these on low heat setting until ready to serve.
Brad's Lil smokie appetizer instructions
- Unroll crescent roll dough. There should be 8 triangles. Leave 2 together to make 4 rectangles..
- Cut each rectangle into 4 strips lengthwise. Then cut those strips in half width wise..
- Roll each little strip around a little smokie. Place on a greased baking sheet. Leave enough room in between for dough to rise..
- Bake at 375 for 10 -14 minutes or until dough starts to brown..
- Serve with bbq sauce or ranch. Or whatever you want to dip in. Enjoy..
By using turkey Lil' Smokies and reduced fat crescent rolls, this high calorie appetizer gets a make-over. You can make these BBQ Little Smokies in the oven or on the grill if you are tailgating. Grab your toothpicks or get daring and eat these with your fingers. Super Bowl bacon wrapped Smokies, mini corndogs, grape jelly cocktail sausage, classic pig in a blanket, and Lit'l Smokies corndogs, kabobs, corndog bites, Super Bowl bacon wrapped Smokies, pizza, waffle dogs, and mini hot dog These have always been a hit at our potlucks.