Mike's Bread – Dipping Oils & Cheese Appetizers. Bread Dipping Oil. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Perfect when served with crusty bread! Super easy bread dipping oil recipes to serve for a simple appetizer.
This Olive Oil Balsamic Bread Dip is so easy to make and it makes your homemade Italian dinners feel extra gourmet. I got hooked on it when we were in Rome, Italy… not by choice but by necessity. Did you know they don't serve butter with bread in Italy? arab have Mike's Bread – Dipping Oils & Cheese Appetizers using 33 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mike's Bread – Dipping Oils & Cheese Appetizers
- It’s of ● For The Breads [as needed].
- Prepare of LG Fresh Garlic Loaf [2" cubed].
- Prepare of LG Baguette Loaf [sliced & toasted].
- It’s of Sronefire Ma'am Bread.
- Prepare of ● For The Dipping Oils & Vinagers [as needed – well shaken].
- Prepare of Roasted Garlic Dipping Oil.
- Prepare of Sun Dried Tomato Dipping Oil.
- You need of Basic Basil Dipping Oil.
- You need of Sweet Basil Dipping Oil.
- Prepare of Tuscan Dipping Oil.
- You need of Quality Balsamic Vinager.
- You need of Quality Olive Oil [mix with balsamic vinegar – equal parts].
- Prepare of Sea Salt & Black Pepper Dipping Oil.
- Prepare of ● For The Cheeses [as needed].
- It’s of Gruyere.
- Prepare of Provolone.
- Prepare of Creamy Havarti.
- It’s of New Zealander.
- It’s of Sharp Cheddar.
- You need of Mozzarella.
- Prepare of Parmesan.
- Prepare of Walsh Cheddar.
- Prepare of Smoked Gouda.
- You need of Chive Cream Cheese.
- It’s of Extra Sharp Vampire Garlic Cheddar.
- You need of ● For The Options/Toppers [as needed].
- You need of Garlic Parmesan Butter.
- It’s of Granulated Garlic Powder.
- Prepare of Granulated Onion Powder.
- Prepare of Kerrygold Butter.
- It’s of Honey Butter.
- It’s of Chilled Bruschetta.
- You need of Fresh Parsley [garnish].
Create your own flavor blend by adding different herbs or spices to the olive oil. This restaurant-style dipping oil is perfect with crusty bread. Note: Dip can also be brushed over the bread before baking. & GK. Choose an oblong shaped loaf of crusty bread.
Mike's Bread – Dipping Oils & Cheese Appetizers instructions
- Slice and rough chop your garlic bread in 2" pieces..
- Thick sliced garlic bread pictured before cubing..
- Sprinkle granulated garlic and onion powder on top of bread cubes..
- Slice and oven toast your baguettes until crispy at 350°. About 5 minutes..
- Lightly brush on garlic butter to baguette slices. Try adding some mozzarella to the tops. It'll pair well with the Bruchetta..
- Gather your cheeses and butters and slice as needed..
- Stonefire Naan Dipping breads pictured..
- Use a quality pre-chilled Bruchetta..
- Serve with quality wines or martinis..
Hollow out the bread. the top for dipping. Brush the inside of. butter or olive oil (optional) then bake. I could eat an entire loaf of bread dipped in this tasty oil!! This is a versatile recipe, adjust the herbs and spices to your taste. This can be kept in the fridge for up to a month, bring it to room temperature and stir it before serving.